Saturday, February 23, 2008

JustaKrusen hard at work!!

100_0668That's right folks Momma and I have figured out how to put pictures on here. Of course she would put up the one showing me working hard? We have finally figured out how to down load from the digital camera onto the computer. 

Cindy and I went to the gym today.We've got it to where we're going at least 3 times a week, we may ratchet that up 1 or 2 more days. It is really helping bringing more strength to my leg, however I can tell that it just isn't going to come all the way back. The Arthritis that has settled in the knee gets pretty painful and limiting sometimes. I'm not complaining though it is a lot better than it has been.

On the way back from the gym we called Tom and Sherri to see if they wanted to stop out to Dunkin Donuts and have coffee. They had company over and asked us to stop over to their house instead. (I think they were worried that we were going to make them buy) Lol.  Their son Collin was there visiting, we hadn't seen him in a while. He sure has grown up and matured, inspite of his parenting.

No comments: