Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Justa Getting Some Things Off Of My Chest

Feeling a little unloved and rejected today! This too shall pass. I just asked each of my kids, Adrianne and Jeff, to get back to me on something. That was 2 days ago. Picture:(Holding hand on a..) Good thing it wasn't life threatening or anything. What is so pathetic, is that the request for return info is just a response to a joke that I sent them. (They don't know that though) It was a funny ha ha type moment that I was trying to share. See I can write about this here, because neither one of them are reading this thing anyway and it's a way for me to vent. But it is pathetic that you can't just check in once in a while. Anywayyyyyyy. I haven't done a damn thing today but sat on my butt reading other peoples blogs. And you know what. So what!! That is my job right now. Sitting on my butt and getting paid for it. I almost feel like a Democrat! lol. Po'd at wife at lunch about above topics and her reaction to my rant. Her: "Your over reacting, or misreading or something". Me: Words and actions or inactions mean things. I believe momma and I will be going to the gym this evening. The mood I'm in I don't really want to go but I have too to continue some progress that I have made weight wise not mentioned yet and physcially some improvement in my leg.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i know what you mean..kids suck...i drop everything and come running to their rescue, and what do i get...nothing...i can't tell you howmany times i have asked my son for help...nothing...it's funny you raise them to become independent and when they do....nothin...i always told them fly or die...i'll shoo the cats away as best i can, but ultimately they got to spread those wings..in the end i realize they are doing just what i tought them to do....damn...they suck and it's my fault...funny part is all they have to do is stop in and give me a hug and ....well they don't suck anymore...damn...hope i can keep up the comments...work has surf control...keeps blockin out my favorite blog site...wish it would block out the penial enhancement mail...no i get ten a day...what are they peekin in my window...well..thanks for the vine

Mark Krusen said...

Thomas, if this is your favorite blog site you have to get a life!!!! It's just frustrating is all, it's a microcosm of our society today and you'd like to at least think family wasn't sucked in to the "Me first" mentality. But all you can do is like you said, raise them then let them go.

Anonymous said...

Well, today is now the 9th of February and I can’t tell you how terrible I now feel about myself since I have been bashed by my family. I finally did the drivers license and I went APE shit over it...get it??? At any rate that was a good one Mark. So, on the note that I haven’t responded until now; I have been a little busy working my full time job, plus overtime (for those of you unfamiliar that is when you work over 40 hours a week), and have been remodeling the entire upstairs of my home. But, that’s no excuse, I know. So I am truly sorry.

Mark Krusen said...

any excuse will work if you don't want someone to use your lawn mower! I would have loved a 40 hr week when I was driving over the road I had 40 hrs in after the 2nd day. Priorities.