Sunday, February 3, 2008

Justa Splishing and a Splashing

That's right, you read it right. I, we, Cindy and I went to gym,pool. My list of excuses got eaten by Indy so..... I walked in the pool for about 20 minutes and sat in Jacuzzi for about 15 minutes. It was good to get back there. Some new muscles are hurting on my leg, that's a good thing, in that since the adjustment on Friday I've been able to have a little better gait when walking. "Fair are the prospects all ahead." Cindy has been making some awesome meals lately. Last night we had, Spinach with oranges and other sundries salad, Chicken something or other in the Crockpot. Ummmm. The other day she made homemade Potato soup. Watch out food channel here she comes. The super bowl is starting so I want to get in and watch the commercials. Out....

No comments: