Friday, March 21, 2008

justa messing with my head

it appears my friends at Google are having some fun with me. I'm not able to access my Justakrusen.blogspot.com website in the traditional ways that I was able to in the past. I may have worn out my welcome with them. I'm checking some things out and I will get back to you. If I have not been able to post on here for even a day. It will mean I have to move on to my other two blogs. I would regret leaving the blogger platform as I have been getting better at it lately. But all good things must come to an end.So don't forget to write down the addresses and I will continue from them. The one is Justakrusen.wordpress.com and the Paid hosting one that I've just started and will attempt to get up to speed quicker is the Justakrusen.com. I haven't enabled comments on this one yet, but I'm working on it and hope to have it up in the near future. Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed the ride. I'm justa saying  

No comments: