Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Justa another day in paradise

I haven't done much of any thing today read a bunch of neat blogs, got some good ideas. I continue to work on this thing tweaking etc. I'm not ready to reach out to much to the blogeshphere as I don't feel like I'm ready yet. So I have to understand that my comments won't star coming in till I start doing that. I was going to try for the gym or pool today. It was snowing and cold when I got up today so that's my excuse not to. I know lousy excuse but it's mine. Just think I won't be spending any money today. I've been spending way to much time on the puter so I'm going to cut back some today. Going to spend some time reading on the 2 books I'm reading. See bottom of page. I spent $0.00 today. Guess that happens when you don't leave the house. Update: Momma spent $26.75 today bad momma, bad momma. Just kidding she took someone from work out to lunch, got a couple of French vanilla creamers for work on the way in that's good karma kind of stuff. In the long run I think we will see I waste far more than Cindy.

No comments: