You know how they say "If you ain't got nothin good to say your better off not saying nothin" well that's what I'm going to be doing today. This is just a short post to say good morning. I could go off on a rant on politics but I don't think that's what any of us need right now. We can get that 24/7 on cable T.V. There just isn't a lot going on for us right now. We are in a holding pattern waiting for the bank and G&I homes to negotiate to see if the deal is going to go through for the house.
I don't really want to fill up this post with a bunch of gibberish about that. I'll wait for the dust to settle then tell the story. Here is a quick hit on how we stand though:
- We could go through and buy the new home as planned . This depends on other people.
- We could work with Earl. Move the home we live in now onto the land Earl owns and go from there.
- We could just sell our house to Earl. This would leave us no place to live. This may be an option though. We are wondering if just getting out and renting an apt or townhouse wouldn't be the way to go.
- Or we could just end up staying here. This isn't so terrible we have lived here 17 years. Although the park is in disrepair,we take care of our place. We would just have to block out what we see when we drive out the back.
So there it is short and sweet. Maybe I'll have more to bring to the table tomorrow.