ok damit. I've been tagged I am it. I wasn't going to even play the darn game. I was standing in the middle of this playground. Some people call it a blogeshphere and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kelvin over at Moment in Time. He said tag I'm it, and laid down some rules to me. They are as follows:
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment,letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
I'm not comfortable with this. Some of the people I tag might beat me up. That is just the risk I'll have to take. Hopefully the bully's in the playground will play nice. Here some things you might not know about me.
1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
I don't even know what I was doing a day ago and you want me to remember 10 years ago! Ok. It's fuzzy but here goes. I owned my very own large car(tractor trailer) and drove mostly in the northeast delivering general freight and groceries to the upstate New York region and all points in between up and down the coast. I didn't particularly enjoy my job but had no idea how to get out of it.
2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today(not in any particular order).I didn't have a list.
- Take a nap catch up on some much needed sleep.
- Take car to Cole muffler in Fulton, Ny for repairs.
- Go to Gym.
- Take Indy(my dog out back to stretch his legs).
- Go Grocery shopping with Momma tonight.
3. Snacks I enjoy.
I enjoy the small Jelly beans I can buy at Wegmans, Low fat ice cream, fruits, chocolate chip cookies.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- Pay off all my friends and relatives bills then give them a one time gift of $50,000. When that is gone it's gone.
- Buy a log cabin.
- See if I could talk Momma into quitting her job.
- buy me a Mercedes Benz
- Wake up from my dream. Ha. Ha.
5. Three of my bad habits.
- I kid around to much sometimes.
- I sometimes am pessimistic.
- I'm too fast to anger.
6. Five places I have lived. (What? only 5)
- Elmira, Ny
- Fort Bragg, Nc
- Fort Knox, Ky
- Heidelberg, Germany
7. Five jobs I have had.
- Army-Personnel clerk
- Factory worker
- Shoe salesman
- Truck driver
There that is over. Now its supposed to be time for me to tag 4 or 5 people. I'm not going to tag that many but I will tag 2 or 3.(See I don't follow rules. I don't play well with others)
Tag your it!!
Tom is my brother in law. He started his blog just trying to comment on my blog. One thing lead to another and now he is blogging. He has an awesome sense of humor and an interesting take on life. He sometimes has a little to much time between post for my taste but when he post, I always try to read it.
Forest is the first blogger to ever put me on his blogroll. That is a humbling experience knowing that some one thought enough of your content to want to let people know he reads it. Thanks again Forest.
Stan is a crazy bastard just like me. He has Bi-polar disorder like I do and stops by often now and leaves lengthy and thought provoking comments on this blog. You've got to check his blog out. Very interesting indeed.
There are many others that I could tag. I am just really hesitant to tag them as I don't really have a relationship with them and just wouldn't feel comfortable putting them on the spot. Tom if this bugs you (getting tagged) sorry about that. That will teach you for cheating on our contest (laughs out load and long).