Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm justa thinking today!

Marks dad My dad. RIP

I don't know where to start today

My mind is so full of thoughts and Ideas this morning. Do I tell you about momma and my discussion about the lady in the picture that my wife used on her post over on her Mrs Justakrusen post well, I guess I have now haven't I. Cindy was wondering what they carry in those pots on their heads. She is wondering this as we lay down to go to sleep. This is well after the "I love you see you in the mornings". This is right when we were ready to dose off. She says "I wonder what they have in those bowls?" I don't have  the time to research that now. Does any one out there happen to know what is in the bowls. Could you let us know by way of comment.I'd really like to get an answer to Momma's question.

Another thing I was thinking about this morning was

Something Tom Stine brought to my attention by way of his email subscription. His last post HERE. I'm going to seem like a Tom Stine Hack. I guess I am sort of. His latest post just got me to thinking. I left a comment on his post too. Scroll on down his article to the comments and check it out. He is well on his way to being an authority on his subject matter. I don't miss a post when he updates.

Something else I'm thinking about

Is my New York Yankees. They have struggled out of the gate. They had to win the other night to avoid falling into last place in the division. For those of you who care,and you should you know. Their record as of this post is. 9wins 7 losses. Tied with Boston for first. What a difference a couple of games can make this early in the season. What a way to start out the Boston series also.

Like I said in the beginning of this post my mind

is really wandering. Rather than blather on now about nothing I'm going to take a few minutes and just quite my mind, settle down, finish waking up, I'm a night person so I'm getting some of my email updates read and some other business done that I can. I'm going to crawl back into bed in an hour or so. Momma will never even know I was gone. She's probably in there right now dreaming about Brad Pitt or some other such really ugly guy. I'll cuddle back up with her and get warm. When she mutterers to me. "Welcome back Brad" i'll just smile and drift back off to sleep until 5:15 am wake up time. I'm justa saying!

4 comments:

Mark Krusen said...

Ok. I gave everyone almost all day to comment. Now I have to comment on my own site first again. People are going to think that I'm crazy thanks a lot people.LOL

Kelvin Oliver said...

Don't over stress yourself by thinking too much. Nah, I don't think you are going crazy for posting a comment on your own post. I thought I think a lot, but I see I am not the only one. Hope you are doing alright.

Mark Krusen said...

Kelvin, thanks for checking back in. It's always nice to have a non family member comment.

Yes,from time to time I've had to talk to myself. Self talk is sometimes the most powerful talk. It helps me listen and be still. That's when I learn the most. When I'm listening.

Kelvin Oliver said...

You're welcome. Also thanks for the comment. Sometimes I talk to myself here and there out loud when I'm alone to just to figure things out and what and how I'm going to talk to people about situations.