Sunday, March 2, 2008

Justa switching to a WordPress Theme

image Courtney left today. These are the beverages I had to consume to make it through the whole visit. I'm only kiddingggggggg. I mentioned in one of my previous post that I had set up a new website at Justkrusen.wordpress.com well I'm going to be taking that down. I have signed on with a web hosting company. It's $9.95 per month and they have a very professional approach to web hosting. Network Solutions is the name of the company. It's going to take me a while to set it up and get it running. I am not a computer geek at all, so the learning curve is pretty steep for me. I'm still struggling with walking and chewing gum. I'm going to continue to tweek this blog and this will be my "Home blog" as it's my first baby. I'll post on when I'm comfortable for people to head over to the new blog. The address will be Justakrusen.com and your free to click over there and watch me start to build it. Don't expect a whole lot right now.

43 Things Tags: ,

No comments: