Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Justa Babbling

I had a post all written up and lost it somewhere. I'm dangerous with this keyboard and mouse, I'm lucky you don't need a license for this. By the way. For $20,000 I just might streak in front of National TV heck nobody knows me. especially with my clothes off. That post that momma put on last night. Just ignore that, you don't really believe I would be that dumb do you? Don't answer that Tom! It appears that there is indeed a little switchamathing on the left side of one of them. I had found the volume but... Don't forget to check out some of the other blogs I'm reading on the left sidebar there's some pretty good ones there. I was going to say something about trucking today,but I just can't think of anything nice to say so I won't say it at all. The one thing I can say is that I am definitely glad to be off the road, however the future is so up in the air that it's interesting to say the least. "The world is my Oyster" So watch out Red Lobster.

No comments: