Monday, January 28, 2008

Justa Killing Time (Before It Kills me First)

Wanted to give a shout out to Thomas. Thanks for commenting, It's good to see that some one is reading this thing. Although I'll keep doing this even if no one is. Your sister chuckled at your comments. Isn't it amazing how the passing of time doesn't diminish some experiences. I've added another blog you guys just have to read see "Wise Bread" on the side bar, the site is just packed with a lot of useful info. I've added a stat counter to the bottom of the page, you can click on that and see it is mostly me clicking on and tweaking this or that. Momma is worried about me monetizing this site and getting in trouble with Workman's comp. lol. I go to Dr. tomorrow for my knee. the case manager from the insurance company is going to be there maybe they'll give me an idea for some direction this thing is going to go in. Back to monetizing, check out how many readers Wise Bread has on his site That's monetizing a site!! I have no such illusions, Right now this is giving me something to do. Keeping me off the street so to speak. I just ain't feeling it today so I'm out.

No comments: