Monday, October 27, 2008

Mrs Justa and being a grandma

Good night my sweet one,

sleep peacefully as you rest your sleepy eyes and grow . I just can't believe how much fun it is to be a grandma! I know I am bias... but me and Mr Justa think this little guy is pretty special!100_1875

We offered and had an acceptance

to watch him last Saturday night. We wanted his mom and dad to have a little break.  I was not sure if we would get and okay or not, but we did, and he was really pretty good. Slept most of the time, followed some rattles around as I slowly moved them above him, he even accepted the swing for about 10 back and forth motions. There was on time he began to get fussy, so grandpa took him and he100_1903 went right back to sleep for another hour.

He is growing quickly, and the poor guy is still having issues with stomach aches and acid reflux, so he is an meds still. Mom and dad are having to adjust to the no sleep mode, but all are well.

I was at the dentist the other day

and the receptionist said she had gotten to met Brandon a week prior. She mentioned how great it was to see Amanda and Jeff work as a team in caring for him , fastening him in his car seat and such.

They really do work well together,

it is just hard when everyone is tired, and ya feel like no matter what you try to do, nothing makes the baby okay.

We were fortunate,

we got him at a comfortable time. It was wonderful, and I was honored we were trusted to watch him.

Heck when Jeff was a baby, I did not leave him with anyone till he was 11+ months old.

Life is full of problems, and disappointments at times, but this lil guy, he makes the problems from day to day disappear, if only for a short while.God made babies to help us focus on what really is important.

Love to all, CIndy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome man with the baby?

Mark Krusen said...

Yeah, I know. The proud grandpa!! He will hold him and the baby settles right down in the crook of his neck. That little guy slept for a long time there on Saturday.
Rumor has it, we may be babysitting again soon :) I gotta tell ya, when the world seems too much to handle, Brandon makes the world disappear.
Mark is doing better, still in and out of feeling low ebb, but better then in June and July. We need to stay in touch as you go through these tough times too.
:) Cindy