Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mrs Justa and unattainable goals

"Just love me with all my faults, as I love you.

Accept me for what I am,

Accept me for the things I do "

 100_0997

This was lyrics from a song , I am unsure what song it was from though.

Is that not what we all want. TO be accepted for who and what we are?

I can never be beautiful in the eyes of Hollywood, and I will never be a size 4 or 6. I know what my limits are. But one thing that I know is that my son , my husband, our dog and cat, my brothers and sisters , and all my family, they love me for who I am.

They never make me feel subconscious of my looks, that comes from my inner self. I want to be prettier, I want to be shapelier, I want to be something I will never be. And that is not healthy, because my wants are unobtainable, and with that I make my life a failure before I even get started.

I try to lose weight, I try to look good, I try to wear clothes that are attractive on me, but I do not succeed to the level I want to be at.

I hope starting tomorrow I can get up 20 minutes earlier and hop on the tread mill or bike, and the next day on the other, and try it for 1 month. My wish for you is you make your goals real, do not be like me, for if you are, you set yourself up for disappointment before your feet hit the floor each morning. Love, Mrs Justa

43 Things Tags: ,,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard not to have unrealistic goals when it comes to one's weight and personal appearance, especially in our current culture. I'm like you.....sometimes I defeat myself before I start. I've been threatening to start walking tomorrow or the next day for months now.

ladyjane64 said...

Don't forget to include your friends too that love you for you and all you do. I never thought my weight goals were obtainable and I somehow I managed to get rid of 50lb. My motivation is the cruise that we will be taking in 2009 to celebrate or 25th. I still would like to get rid of another 50 and still will never be a size 4 or 6 and frankly don't want to be.
Just take one day at a time and rememember outside appearances don't matter just what's in our hearts. If you need a little daily motivation though while on your teadmill or bike, how about playing with your grandson next summer out in your nice big yard..... we all need something to keep us going everyday right? Yesterday I had CAKE YIKES!!!LOL.Time for my bike and a walk! ONE DAY AT A TIME!!! My new motto to get me through life. Take care, God bless.
Sandy

Mark Krusen said...

Well, I got up at 5:10 this morning, and I let the dog out, and I got really close to the bike, but never sat on it. uggg. Tonight I am going to actually sit on it, Satan can not keep me away from it!
Thanks, PR.. glad to know I am not alone !, Mrs justa

Mark Krusen said...

Sandy, Oh I know I have friends that love me as I am too! Thanks for the words of encouragement, you are right, by next summer , little Brandon will be crawling around !
Hard to believe!.. ]
A cruise... if I lose enough will you sneak me in your luggage? LOL back, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I am back to working on my exercise goals too! I think its the change in the season starting to kick in.

We can do it together. I am working out for gold stars. :)

Good luck!

Mark Krusen said...

Wendi , We will go together on our mission:)
I will post tomorrow, we just had a surprise- our first grandson was born 6 wks early on the 19th- so it has been a little exciting - busy-- but the exercising will continue!:) Cindy