Tuesday, January 8, 2008

48 Days to the work you love by Dan Miller

I just started reading this book today. I've been out on Workman's comp for almost a year now. My Dr. tells me that I won't be going back to driving, so i have to find something else to do. On Jan 31 i have to get a functional capacity test. I'm in the what do I want to do when I grow up mode. I've been in that since i was 17. So I'm hoping to get some help from this book. I'll let You know as time goes on. Some of my goals for this blog are:
  1. Become a one stop shop for truckers coming into the Northeast for information on various travel needs IE, Weather, Directions, Good places to eat with truck parking, fuel stops just to name a few. If you have any ideas please let me know.
  2. Personal finance as it relates to getting out of debt,frugality,(Is this a word)
  3. A source for good conversation and support for those just starting out in the transportation industry.

No comments: