Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not Justa nother Pizza

image Why am I doing this post on Franchising? Good question, It's not because I want to open a Franchise, It's not because I think anybody reading this wants to do a Franchise(But if you do, here's some info) it's because I, you, they, or just about anybody can do what I'm doing right here on the computer and generate a sustainable income. Mark have you made any money with your business? As a matter of fact I have. I've made $0.18 from paypal when they opened up my account at my bank. So there, I am some what of an expert on making money online with a computer. Just as an aside, I can't do one fraction of the things I want to do and that I know will be a success until I let this part of my life run it's course. It will take me time to build the business and it's not a get quick scheme. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and I will have to work somewhere to generate income while doing so.

This is the start of a Series that I'm going to do on Franchises and business opportunities. The idea for this post came from a conversation I had over breakfast, with someone recently. I don't remember who it was so if this post is talking about a conversation You and I had, let me know and I'll give you props for it. Pizza Hut is the place I'm going to start with only because it's the last place I book marked. I'm only going to do one franchise a day and only 1 day a week for about 3 weeks so I won't drag it on to long. Next week I'll do  McDonald's.

image Mmmm that looks good. I'm hungry just loo

king at it while I'm typing this.

Yum Brand's is the Franchise arm of Pizza hut.  From the website under Franchise:

 

When you become a franchisee with Yum! Brands, you have the opportunity to experience the power of KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Long John Silver's; all leaders in their menu categories. Combine that powerful portfolio with unique Multibranding capabilities and unparalleled franchise support, and you're looking at a franchising opportunity like no other!

Yum! Brands is committed to franchising with over 80% of our stores owned by independent franchise operators. We are actively seeking operators with the vision to open multiple restaurants.

This is one of the worst sites of the four or five I clicked on to get information. They must have gotten sued by someone because they are very guarded with the information and referring you to corporate for more information. They do have some neat video's on the bottom left of the Franchise page if you are so inclined to go there.

Like I said next week I'll do McDonald's I've already looked that site over and they're very forthcoming with the information. Hint: If you want to buy one of the Mickey D's Franchises bring your wallet.

No comments: