Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All this and Heaven too! Justa think about it!

43 Things Tags: ,,

Diane has done it again.look at this picture!

Not only do I marvel at the beauty of a picture like this,but I wonder how ANYBODY could go through life looking at scenes like this and not believe in a higher power. It boggles the mind.

I know I've mentioned this before,and I get to mention it again here. If anyone out there can observe the "sale day" of the gas stations near them and le us know I'll share them on this blog. Over time will try to set up a  link on the sidebar that would take us all to the locations with just a click of a mouse.That way unless they change the days. We would all know what day to buy gas where.

I have started to connect up with some interesting and successful bloggers. It's pretty exciting to know that "this really does work". That,anybody can do this. It's not easy by any means. If you stick to it and go by trial and error you will succeed. The Probloggers that I have interacted with have been more than friendly and willing to help. You have to approach them with respect that they deserve. After all a lot of them have been working really hard for years. Although Darren has the name Problogger sewn up, It is the attitude and willingness to help others that in my opinion makes someone a "Problogger". One such person that I have come across and corresponded with by way of comment has been Josh Spaulding. He is more than willing to share what he knows. Just read his post and find out.

Justa side note I was out running around today and noticed that gas prices are all about $.05 a gal one way or another from $3.35. I don't think we'll see much of a movement one way or another until Thursday. That seems to be when The Byrne Dairy stations have their sale day.Time to boogie. Thanks for your support.

43 Things Tags: ,,

No comments: